Here you will find a selection of seminars and workshops that we hold in companies. The descriptions should convey a taste of what can happen and how we work with the participating persons. However, the seminars are developed – following a detailed clarification of needs – with a combination of customer needs and our expertise.
Another thing that is important to us: since we are all both trainers and consultants, the events are structured in such a way that the participants make their concerns known at the beginning, to which we then refer to with the concrete design. Here we apply the “double order clarification” and the “practice-theory-practice loop”.
- Consulting competence as a complementary competence
- Moderation skills
- Leading without hierarchical position
- Symmetrical negotiation
- Motivation despite limited resources
- Moderation for project managers
- Career planning and life balancing
- Burnout prevention